Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hipstamatic HumpDays #5: The Fallen and the Falling...

Recently my uncle posted some photos of a cemetery in the fall, which always makes for stunning photographs. Autumn cemetery photos seem to evoke a certain emotion that's difficult to convey with words. The thought crossed my mind that perhaps it's the subconscious connection of the combination of the season in which arboreal and floral life seems to be fading away and the marble memorials that remind us of our own mortality.
These photos are nothing special. Danielle and I decided to stop by and take a walk through a cemetery by my house when we got out of class. I decided to snap a few quick photos with my iPhone because it's currently the only camera I own. My 35mm SLR is still a fantastic camera, but film is rare these days and I don't have the money to spend on the film or the processing, so I'm using this 3 megapixel camera in my phone until I can afford a digital SLR.
I really enjoyed the colorfulness of the leaves
on this tree...
I'm not big on taking photos of people, but I liked
this one of Danielle...

...and this will probably be the only photo of
myself that I'll ever post...


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I love your new blog. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete